A message from Pastor Jim:
We are almost back to normal! All Sunday School classes and children's activities have started back up and we are having one worship service at 10:30. Please try to continue social distancing and keeping at least 6 feet between you and other families at all times.
* Please keep a 6 foot distance from each other at all times.
*We ask that you use the front door of the church only.
*There will be hand sanitizer on the welcome table in the foyer for your convenience.
* We will not be passing the plates for tithes and offerings. One plate will be placed at the back of the sanctuary by the sound booth. You may put your tithe/offerings in the plate on the way in or the way out.
* Mask usage is encouraged. Please bring a mask from home if you choose to wear one. We will have a few mask to hand out to those who do not have them or forget them at home.
* The chairs in the sanctuary have been set at 6 feet apart.
* Before and after each service the bathrooms, sanctuary, and nursery, will be disinfected.
* If you are high risk of getting covid19 please stay at home and watch church on line at 10:30 am.
* If you feel sick or have been sick make sure you have been fever free 48 hours before returning to church.
Thank you for remaining faithful and patient during this time.